The local competition crusher!
Our most aggressive local package, for businesses with tight local competition.
Target up to 30 keywords and build 15 citations monthly.
Price – £1,295 a month (excluding VAT).
Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 30 Keywords
Keyword Group: Maximum of 6
Monthly Search Volume: up to 6,000
Campaign Set-Up and Optimisation
- Extensive site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization (up to 30 pages) which includes web copywriting, tag and header optimizations, URL rewrites, and meta data optimization among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations including breadcrumbs
- Local Schema implementation including Local Business Schemas (Phone, Address, Postal Code, Telephone, Maps, Opening Hours), SameAs, Geo + HasMap, Logo, among others.
- Initial local business setup among the top local business categories and data aggregators plus month-on-month rich media citation building to increase business information consistency.
Monthly Off-Page SEO, Citation Building and Rank Building
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
We also build month-on-month additional local citations to increase business information consistency and local search relevancy.
- Blog Post Outreach (4 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (6 articles)
- On-site blog content (2 article)
- PDF creation and submission (1 )
- Video creation and submission (1 video submitted to 3 sites)
- Press release creation and submission (1)
- 15 Additional Local Citations
Please note when undertaking local SEO we operate on an exclusive basis and will only work with one business in any market sector per area.
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment or local enquiries for service based businesses. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does our Local SEO package target?
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy package for each of one unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5 mile radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema marked up address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be simila, else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.
Ready To Get Your Phone Ringing?
Call us on 0208 419 8422 today to arrange a consultation and discover what you can do to increase the online visibility of your business. Investing in local SEO services is one of the best business decisions you will ever make.