Looking for instant traffic?
If you’re looking for instant online traffic pay per click advertising or PPC could be the perfect solution.
PPC is simply the fastest way to drive targeted, ready to buy customers to your latest offers and get them to take immediate action. Whereas organic SEO often takes months to deliver results Pay Per Click can instantly catapult you to the top of search results, even for highly competitive terms, and generate an instantaneous surge of traffic.
When you add remarketing campaigns into the mix that target people who have already visited your website the results can be truly spectacular.
Our PPC Managed Service
Setting up a successful PPC campaign takes time and skill. Our PPC managed service will help you get the best possible return on your investment.
- A dedicated Google Adwords certified account manager to Create, Manage, and Monitor your Google Adwords Campaign on your behalf.
- Google AdWords Account Setup, Research and Analysis including Keyword Research, Ad Grouping, Ad Text Creation, Budget Analysis and Geo-Targeting.
- Landing page audit and recommendations based on conversion-centric optimization.
- Calibration and bid optimization plus campaign monitoring and analysis including Conversion Tracking, Traffic Statistics Analysis, and Analytics Monitoring.
- Remarketing campaigns that will target people who already visited your site.
- Monthly Setup Report, Monthly Performance Report, dashboard access to campaign data.
Prices start at just £375 a month. We also charge a set-up fee of between £100 and £300 depending on the ad spend to cover the cost of setting up your campaign. Contact us for further details.
- Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
– Search Adwords Campaign
– Remarketing on the Google Display Network
- Small Business who want to to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
- It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
- No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google Adwords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks and website and content relevancy enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
- No. Just like any type of advertising Google Adwords can never guarantee sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The Most that we can do is target the right people at the right time.
- Yes. We offer complete transparency and full access to data so you can see how your campaign is performing anytime you want.
7. Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to show results. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum or to test potential keywords to see if they will convert before targeting them as part of an organic SEO campaign.
- PPC is also useful if you want to drive short term traffic to a page – for example if you are running a time limited promotion
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor’s branded keywords organically, this is common practice in an Adwords campaign (see below).
8. Can I do PPC without SEO?
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
9. Can I target my competitor’s keywords?
- Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re not limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same kinds of business as yours or the same type of service.
Want To Know More?
Talk to us today about our PPC managed service and find out how you can enjoy all the benefits of instant traffic to your website.
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation just give us a call on 0208 419 8422 .
Do it now and by this time next week you could already be enjoying more traffic and enquiries!